Literati School: Technology
Literati School's technology is an extension of the Credo Online Reference Service platform, named "Best Overall" 2012 by Library Journal. The solution's seamless integration of third party content paired with proprietary technologies listed below increase the discoverability and utility of your library's resources.
- A growing selection of over 10,000 Topic Pages that extend your library's value by integrating Credo’s content with your library’s existing resources and discovery services
- Mind Map and other embedded tools that provide a powerful way to visualize and understand the research process
- Embedded services and tools that guide the student and enrich the research experience
- Homework Help, a service that connects students at their point of need to state-certified teachers
- FundingFinder Express to help students locate scholarship opportunities
- Boopsie integration for mobile access
- Usage reports and assessment tools
- Much more...