Literati Public: Technology
Literati Public’s technology is an extension of the Credo Online Reference Service platform, named "Best Overall" 2012 by Library Journal. The seamless integration of third party content alongside the proprietary technologies listed below increase the discoverability and utility of your library's resources.
Among other technologies, Literati Public features:
- A growing selection of over 10,000 Topic Pages that extend your library's value by integrating Credo’s content with your library’s resources and discovery services
- Mind Map and other embedded tools that provide a powerful way to visualize and understand the research process
- Embedded services and tools that guide the patron and enrich the experience
- Librarian Connect, which provides on-demand access to librarians via text, chat and email
- FundingFinder Express to help students locate scholarship opportunities
- Homework Help provided by state-certified teachers
- Boopsie integration for mobile access
- Usage reports and assessment tools
- Much more...