Students lack the skills to frame their research questions, search effectively, and organize and communicate their findings. Literati by Credo is a library teaching tool and online research platform that provides top quality reference sources paired with point-of-need instruction.
Why Literati by Credo?
- Credo's Mind Map is a teaching tool with a visual representation of how topics are related
- 10,000+ Topic Pages provide authoritative background information, context and customized links to other vetted library resources
- Start page’s content can be customized with educational videos and tutorials
- Educational resource integration: embed instructional content in the platform
- Research tooltips may be customized for the institution’s specific needs
- Literati offers point-of-need instruction so students learn research skills while they are searching
- Student outreach with social content such as Twitter & RSS
Find out more